When you take the FCC exam, you will be required to have photo identification. A drivers license, passport, Georgia Concealed firearms License with photo or similar.
For children, please use the following rules:
“When no photo ID is available, the candidate must present any two of the following items:
• Non-photo ID/driver’s license (some states still have them);
• Social Security Card (as FCC now requires each applicant to supply a taxpayer ID number)
• Birth certificate (must have the appropriate seal);
• Minor’s work permit or school report card;
• Utility bill, bank statement or other business correspondence that specifically names the person; or
• Postmarked envelope addressed to the person at his or her current mailing address as it appears on the Form 605.”
Even a video game magazine or Boy Scout Boy’s Life magazine addressed the the child will serve as one of the two required IDs. Even a school year book can provide photo proof of the child being tested. Even school report cards can be used. Anything else of a similar nature that demonstrates child’s identity and residence. By being accompanied by his or her parent does not satisfy the rule.